Sunday, July 27, 2008

Bachelor Fishing Trip, August 2006


Here's a picture of my brothers and dad and myself on the last weekend before I was married. We had a really good day as you can see. Each one of us hooked up with some nice reds and specs. We also caught some drum, ladyfish as well as many others. It was a day I don't think I'll ever foget. We waded out about waist deep just off FrontBeach in Ocean Springs, Ms. We used live shrimp and bull-minnows. Fortunately this was a day that all of us enjoyed.

1 comment:

Deerslayer said...

No Doubt- this rivals the best day I have had fishing with you. It is the first time that all the bros got together and caught fish. And caught fish we did! What a day. I think this was actually a blessing- this really was a perfect memorable day and fitting for a fisherman's bachelor party.

As aforementioned, this rivals only the best days on the water that I've had with you. Looking back, it's comparable to our first trip to Yellowstone fly-fishing with Justin and Nate, fishing Ashton Dam with you, Dad and HP, catching my big 8lb behemoth at Stamps with you, or just catching cats on the MS River..........to mention a few. I wouldn't trade these memories for anything. I love you bro.