Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Macie Lynn Smith


Wow, I can't believe I haven't been on this blog for so long. Shame on me. Well I have great news. We had our baby on 2/1909 at 6:10 a.m. She weighed 7 lbs. and was 20 inches long. She's beautiful and my wife is the greatest person on this planet.

When I think what miracles babies really are I can't help to sometimes get emotional. They have the strongest will to survive and to see them come into this world is nothing short of breath-taking. So this is a shout to my new little angel baby Macie Lynn. I love you very much sweet thing.

2 comments:

Stacy and Justin said...

Congrats! Macie is adorable. Jace was born 2.18, a year ago, so they will be a year apart. Perfect dating ages, eh?

jared & amber said...

Congratulations, she is beautiful! Welcome back to the blogging world.