Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The New Baby Smith!!!!





Today we got to see an ultra-sound of the new baby. The technician said the baby looked great. I was so happy to see it squirming all over the place. Misty and I were pretty excited and Hunter watched the screen with his finger in his mouth the whole time.


My mother calls Hunter, Tator-tot and says maybe she'll call this one "French-fry". I said if it's a girl maybe we'll call her "Milk-shake" if she's got the walk.


Due date is February 26, 2009!!

3 comments:

The Matthews Five said...

How funny, little "milk shake" huh? Well, how sweet another little addition to the family, congratulations again guys. I still think she's a girl, she looks like a cute little teddy graham right now, though!

Stacy and Justin said...

Congrats. We didn't know that you were expecting again! So fun!

omyhana said...

Congrats can't wait to see pictures