Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hunter's 1st real day at the Beach



Me and my little man went to the beach today after work. He actually went to the beach back in May 2007 in Gulf Shores, Al and Destin, Fl but he was only 3 weeks old. This time however he was able to walk around in the water and get more involved. He loved it. We played in the water and posed for many pictures. But I think his favorite thing to do was chase the seagulls. I'm sure you give him some time and he'll be out there with his old man fishing.

2 comments:

Deerslayer said...

It looks like your're beginning to find that balance.

This pic reminds me of dad in Florida. Hunter will always remember these days just as you and I do from Florida.

Tara said...

Looks like little Hunter has a fun place to make his Texas memories. Can't wait to get down there and make some of my own! I love the blog. Looks like you also inherited Mom's creativity.